| | |
Northwest Hospitalís comprehensive Oncology Rehabilitation Program helps cancer patients and survivors manage some of the side effects that can occur following cancer-related surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.
Our team of occupational and physical therapists has advanced training in oncology rehabilitation, including lymphedema treatment. They are committed to creating an individualized treatment plan to help you recover from the effects of cancer treatment and to allow you to live your life as normally and actively as possible.
Our program includes:
For more information on the Oncology Rehabilitation Program and Lymphedema Program, call 206-368-1769.
- Manual therapy to release tightness and decrease pain
- Stretching exercises to increase flexibility and ease of movement
- Progressive strengthening and conditioning exercises to overcome fatigue
- Lymphedema education, evaluation and treatment
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Lymphedema compression bandaging and garments
- Emotional support and wellness
- Community resources
Additional information may be found at the following websites: