| | |
A. One Net and One Gross Best Ball of the Foursome:
- Each player will be playing his/her own ball. We will be playing a "ready golf" format to enhance the speed of play.
- Each player will take his/her handicap strokes where they fall on the scorecard. Please record each player’s gross score on the scorecard and list the best net and gross ball in the space provided. Each group can also score electronically via Mobile Solutions. Devices and log in information will be provided at registration.
- USGA rules will be in effect plus local rules as listed on the scorecard. Please hole all putts.
- Women will play from the Red Markers, Men will play from the White Markers.
- You may improve your lie 6" no nearer the hole through the green except when in a hazard or within 36" of a tree base or out of bounds.
- Since there is no individual competition and we have a large field, the maximum score on any hole is a double par. Please pick up after you have reached that score for your hole. (i.e. a par 4 double par is 8 strokes.)
- Each player has their USGA handicap listed on the scorecard. For players without an official handicap, you will be assigned one based upon a formula established for this event. The committee has the right to alter handicaps after play to ensure fairness.
- Carts must obey the 90 degree rule.
- We have a large field so please keep up with the group in front of you.
- Please repair all ball marks on the greens, replace all divots, and rake bunkers.
- No cell phones (with the exception for smart phones in use for wireless scoring only).
C. Scoring and Mulligans
Scoring is based on 3 Divisions – Men, Mixed and Women:
1st and 2nd place will be awarded for each group
2 Mulligans were included in each player’s sponsorship package. They may
be used anywhere on the course, except for a second shot on a contest hole.
D. Contest and Prizes:
Long Drive Men & Women – Hole #7
Hit the Green – Closest to Pin Competition of the Foursome – Hole #11
Closest to Pin – Hole #16*
Hole In One – Hole #16*
3 More On Course Contests to be Named Later
*Note: Premier Prize Will be Awarded if No Hole in One is Made
Please turn in your scorecard to the tournament directors at the scoreboard.